More Information About our Surgery Procedures
Starting with our state of the art surgery suite which includes:
- Certified Veterinary Technicians
- Heated surgery table
- Monitors track of blood pressure, heart rhythm, and oxygen levels
- Gas anesthesia
- Our surgeons use sterile gowns, instruments, and masks to protect your pet from infection (your pet won’t need antibiotics after routine surgeries.)
To advanced pain management:
Pain can slow the healing process. We use a holistic approach to minimize pain, including:
- Nerve blocks (like your dentist uses)
- Pain medication before and during surgery
- Cold laser therapy after surgery. This special radiofrequency of light helps reduce swelling and promotes healing after surgery.
- Pain medication after surgery. Your pet will go home with a short course of pain meds to keep them comfortable at home.
- And don’t forget about the extra touches: Being away from home can be stressful for your pet; we know that.
We take care of your pet in recovery with:
- A recovery cove with a warmed bed and blankets
- A complimentary nail trim and ear cleaning while they are waking up
- After they are up and moving around, we give them a tasty treat back in their comfy condos.